Decorate by Yuna.

Your lyrics are to die for Alisss! You tha bomb!

Thursday, June 11, 2009

Announcement!

Girls~ Thank you for all the overwhelming support for Art Scarf's first launch =DD Sume dah nak habis sudey except for 1 piece of Casta and I've restocked all the prints ONLY for those who had requested it. So, hurry girls for the last few. Place ur orders now as there won't be anymore restocking. hehe. Made to be exclusive! However, since Art Scarf is strictly specializing in exclusive abstract shawls, I must put a limit to each design. With that being said, from now on I am only going to sell 4 pieces per design as to protect the exclusiveness of each piece:) AND I'm currently working on the next batch of abstract shawls. I know. Exciting right? Leave me comments and tell me what colors that you people want to see more of. Oh yeah. and one more thing, I do provide consultation on fashion and looks to a certain extent. But I can't promise my full commitment to it as I am only human who has only two hands, 1 brain and not enough hours in a day. hehe:P But I promise that I'll try my very best! Just wait for it. More colors to come! Probably around nxt week:)) Cheers girls.

Stalkers.

Reviewers of Art Scarf!


Your Shopping Kaki
Photobucket