Decorate by Yuna.

Your lyrics are to die for Alisss! You tha bomb!

Monday, June 15, 2009

Your thoughts matter!

Hello yellow. I need a favor from you scarf-engers out there. I need to know whether you girls like the only abstract printed shawls that I make or you girls want those colorful flowery printed shawls as well? But fret not, it's not the typical flowery kinda of pattern, it'll still be abstract but with flowers infused in the prints. And one more thing, if I were to get super exclusive high-end prints would you girls mind paying more for the shawls? The colors are really really bright and rich and the patterns are really rare. The price would be around Rm60-Rm70. Hit me with your thoughts alright? Drop it off at my chatbox. I'd appreciate it ;) Thanks babes! <33

Regards,
Ria Naz

Stalkers.

Reviewers of Art Scarf!


Your Shopping Kaki
Photobucket