Decorate by Yuna.

Your lyrics are to die for Alisss! You tha bomb!

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Announcement!

To whom it may concern,

I would like to clarify myself as the brain behind Art Scarf!
This label caters to ALL FASHION DRIVEN people.
Regardless their gender, race or RELIGION.
ART SCARF SHOULD NOT BE DEFINED BY SUCH ELEMENTS.
It is because of my fashion panache that I created this label.
Do not narrow down the purposes of these scarves.
Although I portray it according to the Muslimah way, it is NOT THE ONLY WAY.
I've had males, non-Muslims, as well as Muslims who do not wear hijabs purchasing and styling my scarves.
Photos taken are for fashion editorial purposes only.
'Art Scarf' is merely the name of my brand and does not implicate any religion.
Enough said right? ;)
Spread fashion lovers, not fashion haters!

Rgds,
Ria Naz.





Stalkers.

Reviewers of Art Scarf!


Your Shopping Kaki
Photobucket