Decorate by Yuna.

Your lyrics are to die for Alisss! You tha bomb!

Monday, November 16, 2009

Tie Dye Tops on Art Scarf!

People.
I have an announcement to make.
I have been obsessed with tie dye since I was a small 'lidew' kid.
When I found out that tie dye was making a comeback, I was uber excited!
So I thought why not debut it on Art Scarf?
Hence, I would like to introduce my latest creation.

Art Scarf's very own Tie Dye Tops!

Custom made to perfection.
Vivid and vibrant colours.
A sure head turner!
And it's yours at a reasonable price ;))

It's still in the making.
These tops are expected to be ready around, say.. early December.
Mark your calenders ladies!
It's so worth your wait!
Here's a sneak peak of how the tops will be.. in a vast array of colours!

Dip Tie Dye Knit Top by Forever 21.

Til then people..
Images of the prints will be updated later on.
Do check back from time to time.

Yours truly,
Ria.

Stalkers.

Reviewers of Art Scarf!


Your Shopping Kaki
Photobucket